We are a Surrey County Council maintained Special School for girls who have Autism, Speech, Language and Communication Difficulties, Learning Difficulties, Emotional Difficulties and Vulnerabilities.
We offer both day and residential placements for students in the beautiful setting of our Victorian manor house and grounds.
At Limpsfield Grange we believe that together we make a difference.
- A bespoke approach based on individual needs that maximises potential
- A full and rich curriculum accredited through GCSEs and Entry Level Certificates
- An emphasis on independence skills and developing real world knowledge and experience
- An outstanding residential provision
- A full and rich 24 hour curriculum
- An ethos of mutual respect and support
Current parents say:“Sophie has come on leaps and bounds since being at Limpsfield Grange.”
“Rebecca has done very well at LGS, I am very pleased with the support and education she has received here. Many thanks for doing such a good job.”
“The only girls’ school in the country that fulfils my daughter’s needs.”
For more information please click here
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.